50 cents dating golden brooks Adult webcams live pantyhose video chat
The police station house was initially used as the West Park Village Hall.It housed the mayor's office, court house, and jail cells in the basement.Later this Lorain Avenue address became a car sales agency and the Asplin Basket Company office was relocated south and slightly east to 3776 West 150th Street.William Asplin apparently continued to manufacture baskets from this location right up until the 1970s, finally ceasing operation by 1977.From 1949 to 1976 this was among the most popular eating places on the west side of Cleveland. The Golden Point Drive In Restaurant, built in 1960 at 14810 Puritas Avenue, was on the north side of the street on the same spot where Canary Restaurant stands today.This was a franchise operation and probably the first official "fast food" to appear in our area, beating Mc Donald's by a few years.Hamburgers, fish sandwiches, French fries and milk shakes were the main fare.
Undaunted, he rebuilt the facility and this location is still a branch of Longaberger Baskets today.Built in 1924, the structure once served as home to the old Blain Dairy. Owned by Fred "Diney" Spachtholz and his wife, Helen, this is among the most fondly remembered hangouts in West Park.The building was apparently torn down in the early 60's. This black & white photo showing the place empty during the day does not do justice to the memories.Abe then opened "The Man in the Brown Suit Restaurant" at Puritas Avenue and West 147th Street.
Daniel's Colonial Restaurant, owned by Dan and Freda Daniels, was at 17425 Lorain Avenue, on the south side of the street, just a bit west of the current Charter One Bank.When West Park was annexed by Cleveland, the school became John Marshall High School and, later, A. The front area is now the location of Lake Buick Used Cars.